Year 11 Parent’s Evening – Thursday 24th March 2022
Dear Year 11 Parent, Carers and Students,
I would like to invite you to book an appointment with your year 11 teachers at our online video consultation evening. At your appointment Year 11 subject teachers will briefly discuss your November mock data, your work in remote learning and what other work and assessments you will need to complete to contribute towards your centre assessed grades.
Meetings will be booked online, and then held by video meeting rather than in-person at school. Appointments are only 4 minutes long, however our experience shows that this is sufficient for staff to relay the main focus for learning in that subject over the remaining time in Year 11 and to provide a chance for questions from parents, carers and students.
The consultation evening is on Thursday 24th March 2022.
To make your appointments please login at: https://www.parents-booking.co.uk/stmarysblackpool
To login you will need to enter:
- Your first name and surname
- Your child’s first name, surname and date of birth.
The login details you enter must match those we have on record for you.
Booking opens on Wednesday 16th March 2022 and closes at 12 noon on Wednesday 23rd March 2022. Appointment times are available to book from 3:45pm until 6:30pm on Thursday 24th March 2022.
After you have made your appointments you can choose to print or e-mail a confirmation.
On the day of your appointments, you need to re-login at the website address above. Approximately 10 minutes before your appointments are due to begin, you will be able to join the video meeting room, where you can wait for your appointment(s).
Internet Browser Compatibility:
You must use one of the below devices and internet browser combinations for the video meeting technology to work:
- Apple iPhone/iPad (iOS 11+): Safari
- Android phone/tablet: Chrome or Firefox
- Linux computer: Chrome or Firefox
- Microsoft Surface: Chrome or Firefox
- Mac computer: Safari, Chrome or Firefox
- Windows computer: Chrome, Firefox or Edge (Chromium)
- If you cannot login please contact the school office.
- The email address field entered is only used to send your appointment confirmation. If you have problems logging in; it will not be because of the e-mail address you entered.
- If you are unable to book at home, please contact the school office for help.
Mr S Eccles Headteacher